THE MOUNTAIN LIVING IT WITH SERENITY
We are working to create a small refuge to offer you moments of relaxation, serenity and leisure in the Dolomites.
This summer we will take the following security measures to offer you peaceful and quiet moments:
- GREEN PASS: a proof of vaccination or negative PCR test is required for some area of the hotel (for example the public bar or Wellness Center). It is not required for staying or for restaurant/breakfast room.
- Our friendly and helpful relationship will not fail, with the necessary distances.
- All of us and our collaborators at the Pineta Pastry Hotel will wear a mask and will frequently sanitize their hands.
- The rooms and common areas will be sanitized as per current regulations.
- Out of respect for those around us, all our guests must wear a protective mask in the common areas.
- We recommend our guests to take a mask from home, otherwise it is possible to buy it at the hotel at cost price.
- The arrangement of the tables will guarantee a distance as regulation and there will be a table for each room / family unit.
- The drinks lists and restaurant menus will be online at the following links
- (https://www.hotelpineta.net/menu/ – https://www.hotelpineta.net/vino/)
- In the hotel you will find various workstations to disinfect your hands.
- The buffets will be available with changes. Some products (such as salt, oil, vinegar etc.) will be disposable.
- If, for your safety, you want to renounce daily cleaning so as not to let anyone enter your room, please, communicating it to us at reception at check-in.
- The use of the wellness center could be allowed with limitations. – GREEN PASS required.
- The lift can only be used with people from the same family.
Since the situation is constantly changing, we will update this page continuously.
Last updated: Nov 01, 2021