THE MOUNTAIN LIVING IT WITH SERENITY
We are working to create a small refuge to offer you moments of relaxation, serenity and leisure in the Dolomites.
This summer we will take the following security measures to offer you peaceful and quiet moments:
- Our friendly and helpful relationship will not fail, with the necessary distances.
- All of us and our collaborators at the Pineta Pastry Hotel will wear a mask and will frequently sanitize their hands.
- The rooms and common areas will be sanitized as per current regulations.
- Out of respect for those around us, all our guests must wear a protective mask in the common areas.
- We recommend our guests to take a mask from home, otherwise it is possible to buy it at the hotel at cost price.
- The arrangement of the tables will guarantee a distance as regulation and there will be a table for each room / family unit.
- The drinks lists and restaurant menus will be online at the following links
- (https://www.hotelpineta.net/menu/ – https://www.hotelpineta.net/vino/)
- In the hotel you will find various workstations to disinfect your hands.
- The buffets will be available with changes. Some products (such as salt, oil, vinegar etc.) will be disposable.
- If, for your safety, you want to renounce daily cleaning so as not to let anyone enter your room, by communicating it to us at check-in, in that case we will offer you a voucher of € 5.00 per day for drinks.
- The use of the wellness center spa is allowed with restrictions and changes to the normal service and price (call or write us for more information).
- Gym is closed.
- The lift can only be used with people from the same family.
Since the situation is constantly changing, we will update this page continuously.
Last updated: June 29, 2020