SUNRISE in the DOLOMITES Marmolada
SUNRISE at 3.265m
SKIING ON UNTOUCHED SLOPES
15, 22 and 29th January 2015
From the extraordinary panorama terrace at 3.265m, you can experience a spectacular sunrise with the entire Dolomites panorama and then you can:
- ski on untouched slopes (departure 07:30) and
- enjoy a rich breakfast buffet in the restaurant of the ropeway station Serauta.
PROGRAM for SKIERS and NON-SKIERS
- 06:30 departure from Malga Ciapèla
- 06:45 short coffee break in Serauta
- 07:00 departure to Punta Rocca for the sunrise
- 07.30 For skiers: descent to Malga Ciapèla. Return to Serauta for breakfast before the official opening time (08:40) only with a valid ticket (p.es.Superski)
- For non-skiers: With cable car to Serauta for breakfast and afterwards free descent to Malga Ciapèla
PRICE PER PERSON € 35
- Ticket for the ride at 6.30
- Coffee break in Serauta
- Breakfast buffet in the restaurant
- Ticket for the descent to Malga Ciapèla
For the confirmation of the event (cancelation in bad weather conditions!)
– Until 5.30pm of the previous day, please call the number 0437-522984 or
– After 5.30pm visit our website www.funiviemarmolada.com.
Reservations have priority.